The Triathlon Coaching CompanyAll plans by this Coach
This is our 10 weeks to 10K training plan. This whole programme is based around RPE and is designed with first timers in mind. You will need to be able to currently run/walk for at least 20 minutes before starting the programme. If you are not quite there yet why not try our couch to 5K plan which will build you up to the required fitness level to start this programme.
This plan alternates weeks of three runs a week to four a week, to allow for a good recovery and to encourage your development. We have built in some interval sessions and some hill repeats towards the end of the programme to really push your fitness and to develop your confidence in finishing the race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?