Beginner 10k Plan
Run4PRs CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This plan is geared for someone who can already run 2 miles who want to run a 10k in 8 weeks. We can take you from 2 miles all the way to a 10k. This plan has 3 days of run/walking per week and 1 optional cross training day. This plan starts at around 8 miles per week and builds to 12 miles per week. This is a 8 week plan leading up to a 10k race. It includes speed, tempos & long runs
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?