Hal Higdon: 10K Novice
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: 10K Novice: This program has been designed for new runners looking for a training program to prepare them for a 10K race. Or for experienced runners, looking for an easy schedule involving a relatively low level of weekly miles. Each day, I will send you an email telling you what to run and also offering tips about training. For more information and directions, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:20 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?