Peter LijtenAll plans by this Coach
Power based trainingsplan for a good 10K run. When you start this plan you should be able to run a 5K without any problems.
This trainingplan includes core and strength excersises to become a better athlete.
12 week plan with every 4th week a rest week. each week has 3 workouts and you can plan 1 or 2 extra for core and strength.
This trainingplan is powerbased, you can use a Stryd running with power. You can by one at https://www.l3shop.nl/stryd/1-stryd-hardlopen-op-vermogen.html
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?