10k sub 50min
With this training plan you can lower your 10km personal best to 50 minutes. The prerequisite is that you can tackle 10 km in approx. 55:00 min. With 4 training sessions and 35 to 45 km per week you will finish 10km sub 50min.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:01 hrs||2:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.