10KM ADVANCED TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
10KM – Advanced; Goal Time: 35 min–33 min
Maximum Distance Per Week: 31-41 miles
• Ideal for runners who have been running 5 or 6 days a week on a regular basis for a minimum of 12-16 months. These runners should be comfortable racing the 5KM and 10KM distances and should routinely incorporate speed work into their training. This plan is designed for runners seeking significant PRs in the 10KM distance and who are transitioning to the half marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?