10KM BEGINNERS TRAINING PLAN
Wilson KomenAll plans by this Coach
10KM – Beginner; Goal Time: 53 min–1:05:00
Maximum Distance Per Week: 26-35 miles
• Ideal for athletes who have been running 5 or 6 days a week on a regular basis for a minimum of 2 months. These runners should have racing experience at the 5KM distance and should have consistently achieved finishing times under 32 minutes. Likewise, these runners should have incorporated some speed work (track intervals or tempo runs) into their training. This plan is designed with base-building in mind to help runners begin improving their times at a longer racing distance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?