10K | Recliner to Race Day - Run Beginner Plan
Dave JimenezAll plans by this Coach
You should ease into your running program. In this beginners program, we outline here is a perfect graduation of walking to jogging to running. The idea is to transform you from someone rocking the recliner to someone rocking their first 10K medal. You even get to email the coach if you have any questions. Less than 10 Bucks for a full training plan with access to a fantastic and supportive coach.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:04 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:10 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:04 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:10 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?