Sara CrawfordAll plans by this Coach
This training plan will get you from being fairly sedentary to doing a 5k in 12 weeks! The first week of the plan includes 3 days of walking for 30 min, 2 days of strength training (all body weight exercises) for 30 min and 1 day of cross training (bike/run) for 30 min. Running is gradually added into the walking and time is increased throughout the training plan, maxing out at 45 min.
You can cross that 5K finish line by following this plan!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?