Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a individuals new to running but fully commit to race a 10k running race. The plan will start with easy 1-2 mile runs and work up to a 7 mile run over the 8 weeks. The plan includes 1-3 rest days a week, 1 strength session a week, and of course 3-4 running sessions a week. With this plan you will train in all aspects of fitness that will make you a faster runner! The focus of the plan is on quality over quantity with only one workout (usually less than 45min) a day. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.