10K : Advanced Plan: 12 Weeks
Bob MittlemanAll plans by this Coach
10K plan for the advanced runner. A little bit of everything is in the program to get you ready for race day. If you are looking for a personal best, trying to get to the next level or have plateaued, then this plan is for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:27 hrs||1:39 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:03 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:27 hrs||1:39 hrs|
||0:03 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?