XCS-Build-November&December-No Snow YET-program
Marjaana Rakai, MSc Sports Sciences, PT NASM, Sports Nutrition DiplomaAll plans by this Coach
Are the Dark Months Ruining Your Fitness?
Here's a plan that you can repeat until you get back on skis.
I know in several places in the northern hemisphere, winter let's us wait for her. Snow, rain, ice, rain, snow, rain , ice - Repeat. And it is dark and cold. It can be a real buzz killer. I get it.
November, December are excellent opportunities to really work on your strength at home. With this program, you get two at home workouts specific to nordic skiing. You will do two higher intensity workouts and rest is easy maintaining your aerobic base (instead of losing it doing nothing). You will get instructions how you can change the workout forms so that you can keep working on your fitness instead of losing the hard gained summer and early fall fitness.
Keep at it, you've got this!
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to pop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?