Cascade EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
This strength-based plan is designed to supplement your running or biking plan, and has workouts to get you ready for more specific ski training. A focus on core and hip strength, this is perfect for off-season base work as well. This assumes that you have been doing general strength. If you haven't, please consider the 4-week Ski Prep I first. You don't need any special equipment, though kettle bells and/or dumbbells are helpful.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?