BCA | Intermediate | 12 Weeks | 20km XC Ski
Jonathan MelvilleAll plans by this Coach
The BCA Vision
BCA is on a continual search to find the latest scientific knowledge that can be applied to your training programme. This process involves helping as many people as possible achieve their unique performance goals. BCA always puts your desires at the centre of its service and contests for your causes.
Upon purchasing the programme you are more than welcome to get in touch with me at: email@example.com
How do I know I'm an intermediate skier?
If you typically train 5-8 times per week (including strength training) and are used to training an average of 6.25 hours per week this programme is suitable for you. Although if you feel you purchased the wrong training plan, then please get in touch and the programmes can be swapped.
The program is packed with a variety features to improve your performance. Some of these features include a programme manual with all the details, PDF documents for each workout giving you useful information for every session, nutrition plans to optimise recovery and enhance performance, plus more.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?