Nordic - 20K Skate - On-Snow - 12-weeks - 8 hours/week
Coach Joe HowdyshellAll plans by this Coach
Designed for INTERMEDIATE cross country skiers looking to set their best time on a 20K skate race!
Hand-crafted by Summit Endurance Academy Head Coach Joe Howdyshell, MS, this plan encapsulates his passion for the sport and his nation-leading knowledge of nordic coaching.
The plan provides a 12-week structured and periodized training schedule averaging 8 hours per week in order to maximize your performance on race day. Each week contains intervals, strength, and a long weekend workout.
Prior to using this plan, you should be able to skate ski for 2 hours.
Purchase of this plan includes our comprehensive Nordic Training Guide, which explains how to use your training plan plus email access to Coach Joe at any time for questions that you may have about this plan, videos explanations of strength exercises, and Badass Coaching style motivation.
**Warning: Plan notes contain profanity. Why? Because we f*&ing love it.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?