Rowing Plan - Level 1 (3 sessions per week)
Dan HolmesAll plans by this Coach
Suitable for those who have not exercised regularly for the past 3 years. A strength and conditioning program should complement this training plan.
This is a 6 month plan, with a race focus. This would be an ideal plan for those wishing to compete in the National Indoor Rowing Champs
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?