Watt Bike - 16 Week Winter Plan (6 sessions per week)
Dan HolmesAll plans by this Coach
This is a 16 week plan designed for the serious cyclist. The sessions are designed around an Anaereobic (3 min max) and Aerobic (20 min FTP) test.
The weeks are book ended by longer, slower, steady rides, with the technique / interval / test sets performed during the week.
Riders should be of a competent level before taking this on.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?