Swimming: Unfit Beginner, 1500 meter (Olympic Triathlon) distance
Gale BernhardtAll plans by this Coach
As an "unfit" beginner swimmer, you are currently capable of swimming 100 yards or meters without stopping. (For the rest of the text, you can interchange yards and meters.) You can repeat that 100-yard swim five or six times, with 20 seconds of rest between each repeat. The first swim workout displayed includes a 200-yard warm-up of your choice, the main set of five or six repeats of 100-yard swims and a 100 yard cool down. The rest of the swim workout descriptions follow a similar format. Before beginning the plan, take a look at the first workout. It should seem "doable."
Find the supporting documents you need to help you with this plan at this link.
You can find more training plan choices at THIS HOT LINK.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?