Finish Strong - Strength MS: Block 2 (4 weeks; M,TH,Sat)
Ken Nicodemus, MA, CMESAll plans by this Coach
This 4-week strength training plan is for the individual who has already completed the Phase one 4-week max strength training program. The focus of the plan is to continue building a higher level of strength for conversion into future sport performance or a higher overall fitness goals. Plan creator and coach Ken Nicodemus is an Exercise Physiologist with over 25 years experience and specializes in optimizing metabolic fitness by training to push up your metabolic fitness with cardio-metabolic training, and functional strength and power during resistance training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?