Ken Nicodemus, MA, CMESAll plans by this Coach
This 4-week strength training plan is for the individual who would like to get started on the right foot in their strength training program. The focus of the plan is to provide a platform for long term success by introducing movement patterns and progressive resistance slowly. This 1st stage sets up your 1st priority which is regular exercise then setting the stage for more extensive/intensive training (i.e., heavier, more challenge) in the future. Plan creator and coach Ken Nicodemus is an Exercise Physiologist with over 25 years experience and specializes in optimizing metabolic fitness by training to push up your lactate threshold with cardiometabolic training and metabolic conditioning during strength training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.