Billy Goat Swift: 15 Weeks At Home Goat
Billy Goat SwiftAll plans by this Coach
This plan can be used to prepare for future goals of running, skiing trips, and mountaineering goals with the use of a basic at home gym setup. This plan is best for a person that is already running 2 hours/week and looking to increase up to almost 7 hours/week by the end of the plan. This plan includes a 1500 ft elevation gain hill workouts, and tests endurance fitness.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:51 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|4:09 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:51 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||4:09 hrs||3:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?