TCO - Treinamento de CorridaAll plans by this Coach
All Runners; Body Weight; 100% Video Demonstration; 4 weeks; 5 practices/week; Start at any moment; Reusable (repeat it when it’s done)
Take your running to the next level!
4 weeks plan with Training Sessions focused in develop:
- Joint Mobility;
- Running technique.
You won’t need any equipment or special tool since all the exercises are body weight performed.
*** All exercises with video demonstration ***
Is this training plan for all runners?
This is a fundamental strength training for runners, so all athletes could have benefits performing the 4 weeks RUNNERS STRENGTH & DRILLS program.
Why use TCO’s Training Plans?
- Worksheets are detailed and flexible, created by coaches, Darlan Duarte and Rafael George and applied successfully to runners all over the world;
- Access via e-mail for any support on doubts regarding your worksheet;
- Reuse your worksheet as many times as you like. Updates are always FREE;
- Join thousands of runners that already train with us!
What our athletes say
“I always like training in a group, I didn’t believe training at a distance would work. But with TCO, I really managed to adapt to this model, all you need is discipline and results happen” Ricardo Lopes, June 2019
“ My focus has always been developing my running. With TCO I managed to have a support system that is simple, practical and fits in my pocket” Michele Frenkel, August 2019
Darlan Duarte: Runner and coach
Works in coaching and run training since 2003. During this time, he has trained over 1000 runners, from beginners to Ultra Marathon runners.
As a runner, he has taken part in races like the UpHill Marathon, Berlin Marathon, São Paulo Marathon, Rio Marathon, as well as many half marathons and 5km and 10km races.
He has also been working since 2008 on the formation and capacitation of running coaches all over Brasil, on and offline.
Rafael George: Runner and Coach
Works in run training since 2017. Is also an expert on functional training and running capabilities.
During this time, he has trained numerous runners for a diversity of races and challenges, from 5km to Ultra Marathons. He is also a half marathon runner and adventure and mountain runner himself. Worked for the past years at Pacefit Assessoria Esportiva, in Brazil, as a coach and technical coordinator.
Currently resides in Portugal, where he acts as an online running coach.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?