100 Mile Century Plan - Advanced/Power/TSS
Toby BrownAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for advanced club cyclists who are looking to race a serious 100 mile plus ride, like a UWCT grand fondo.
This plan is based on power, and there are several FTP tests to be conducted along the way.
There are three blocks of four weeks each to complete, with a progressive training load applied.
Athletes attempting this plan will need a considerable fitness base.
This plan is not for beginners.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:07 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:07 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?