Beginner Return From COVID Swim Plan
This is a 12 week plan for beginner swimmers and triathletes coming back to swimming after a long break due to COVID. The distanced build throughout the weeks (900-1700 yards/meters). This plan will be great to work on form and slowly add workouts in and then test yourself at the end of the 3 months with a little test set/time trial! We are also open to questions as you work through it- you can email us email@example.com. Your coach, Cory.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.