*SWIM N PROGRAMME ( RPE - NOVICE)
Swimwerkx race teamAll plans by this Coach
Sport: SWIM or Triathlon Swim : 12 WEEKS NOVICE / BEGINNER
Distance | Event: ANY SUPER SPRINT OR SPRINT SWIM 400-750 (SAT OR SUN) 2-4 hours per week
Wetsuit if doing open water and it's cold. Pull shorts, neoprene, Swim watch or ability to read the pool clock!
Pull buoy ( a float that fits between your thighs and helps buoyancy) and kick board, although you can do kick practice with your arms in front, very often pools have this equipment for free or hire, goggles, swim hat preferable and costume
EFFORT BASED | RPE You don't have any HR measuring devices or you don't want to use one. This means you judge your effort on how hard or easy it feels, and or by timing yourself with the pool clock or your waterproof training watch
Suitable for: Beginner to Novice athlete planning on racing Super sprint or Sprint distance triathlon
200/400 swim | Even works for GOTRI OR just wanting a swim challenge
Pull buoy, (fits between your thighs and helps you float) ,
3 manageable swims a week with alternates. Most 30-45 minutes in duration
This programme can be done in the last 3 months leading up to the race or at any time before, you can repeat weeks if you like. If you are entering a sprint or super sprint race for the first time, or attempting to beat a previous time then this plan is suitable for you.
What you get:
• Video introduction and Welcome
• One-minute videos on Training Peaks set up and use, plus how-to PDF
• Information on all links to connect your training device and Training Peaks
• Free Swim Technique Video Library on YouTube plus drills on your workouts
• ALL sessions based on YOUR ability and fitness
• Inbuilt ‘progression’ challenge, sessions get more challenging the fitter you get
• A 3 page insiders guide to effective transition tips the pro's use
• Open water and sea swim sessions to swap with the pool sessions - FREE
Complete this and be confident of no surprises, and being super ready for your race
All our plans offer proven results, and have been used by elites to novice level athletes in multi- discipline to single sport to achieve personal bests and outstanding performances. Race proven by the Lovetri |Swimwerkx team and hundreds of athletes worldwide. The library features full multi-discipline programmes and ‘boost’ programmes, allowing you to focus on your favourite sport or the one you want to improve the most. You’ll find a programme to suit at www.racestronger.com that allows you to mix metric train, with power and heart rate, or train using your preferred effort measurement method. Why not buy a plan and take advantage of our tailoring offer, meaning we can swap around for a small fee the types of sessions if required to make it perfect for you! www.racestronger.com - navigate to - all plans
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:55 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:55 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?