Peter WilbyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for swimmers currently in quarantine due to COVID-19
The aim of this plan:
to maintain and improve all body swim specific strength. Maintain base aerobic fitness. Good for swimmers who are forced to have a long gap from swimming.
Who this is for:
Serious swimmers or people who do swim 'training' and want to maintain fitness.
What you need:
This plan include swim cord training however, it is not essential. All exercises and drills are accompanied with instructional video. There is no other equipment needed.
What to expect:
There is a strength based work out on six out of seven days and a focused walk on five out of seven days. One days is kept clear to do other things.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.