Freestyle Basics: Head & Body Position
Laura MedcalfAll plans by this Coach
A focused 3 week block to build better awareness around head and body positions in the water for freestyle and triathlon swimming. Methods include the use of specific skill progressions that allow swimmers
to experience concepts to be incorporated into freestyle.
Workouts are presented in a series of 9 sessions to be incorporated over a three week period. Workouts include Warm Up & 15min skill practice. Following the skill set, it is recommended that athletes include a main set of choice, or a main set as prescribed by their primary coach. Plan includes variations and practices for beginning swimmers, intermediate swimmers, and advanced swimmers.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?