Jack CarpenterAll plans by this Coach
Designed to get you through your first obstacle race, aimed at beginners with the current ability to run for 20 mins. This unique 8-week coaching plan uses various running sessions and bodyweight movements in a progressive format to increase your fitness to the level to complete your first race.
Although a minimal equipment plan, we assume you will have access to a pull up bar, sand bag (15 - 25kg) and Kettlebell ( 8kg - 14kg) Take time to familiarise yourself with bodyweight movements and the RPE scale used within this plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.