10K OCR Beginner Program
Danny ErnstAll plans by this Coach
This program is for the beginner 10K obstacle course runner. We dive in depth into every aspect that is needed to successfully complete a 10K obstacle course race. This program is best for someone who has already completed a 5K obstacle course race or someone who is just getting into OCR but has some running backround. We will be in contact every week to review progress and establish appropriate cross training programs based on what you have available to you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?