Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to the No-Nonsense Strength Foundations Plan.
This is an 8-week plan in which you will train three times per week. The first 4 weeks will focus on gaining a good overall general strength using basic weight lifting equipment. The second block with develop into a split circuit for weight training in which you will focus on developing different parts of the body.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?