Hunter Allen & Peaks Coaching GroupAll plans by this Coach
Off Season Cross Training 8 Weeks (No Cycling) is an 8 week plan designed for the Cyclist or Triathlete who can train 7-8 hours per week (excluding Rest Weeks).
The season has ended, but it's important to keep some general fitness through the off season. Also, now is the time to build a strong foundation for next season. This plan includes no cycling but offers alternative workouts to maintain fitness and build strength in the off season.
Designed and written by Hunter Allen, former pro cyclist, co-Founder of Training Peaks and WKO, co-author of Training and Racing with a Power Meter and Cutting-Edge Cycling and Founder and CEO of Peaks Coaching Group. The Workouts included in these pioneering and ruthlessly vetted Training Plans are the same Workouts that Hunter uses with his own Clients. Battle tested and podium approved.
Discover the benefits of a Peaks Coaching Group Training Plan
• All plans are backed by Peaks Coaching Group’s 100% Money Back Guarantee...
• Most are designed and written by Hunter Allen, one of the world’s leading experts on power training...
• Exclusive Membership to our private PCG Training Plan Facebook Group...
• Our Plans meet the needs of Cyclists and Endurance Athletes of all abilities...
Still have questions? E-mail Hunter Allen
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?