Cindy SchwulstAll plans by this Coach
This 12-week strength plan is running specific and includes 5 sessions per week.
It involves 3hours to 3hours 30min of training per week and 2 rest day per week.
Strength Sessions vary from 20min to 60min and include videos of the exercises. Gym access is required.
Stretching and Foam Rolling Videos are also included to optimise recovery.
This plan is designed to improve muscular strength, endurance, core stability, power, balance and prevent injury. It will improve your performance and get you in great shape for your next race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.