12 Week Triathlon Strength Training Plan for Peak or Repeatable Program
Robert DicksonAll plans by this Coach
Who is this Plan For?
This 12 week strength training program is perfect for any endurance athlete who wants to improve strength, power, muscle endurance and reduce the risk of injury. You can simply add this program to your current training plan and use it as a continuous training plan or for your peak event.
The program requires access to any well equipped gym using a mixture of free weights and machines.
Focuses on building a good base (Anatomical Adaptation) and then progressively training, muscle endurance, maximum strength and power endurance as well as strength maintenance before your peak event.
Each phase of training is carefully constructed to build intensity and rest into the program with specific phases of base building, build phases, strength maintenance and a peak phase.
I can be contacted any time via email to answer any questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?