6 Weeks Full Body Strength (Bodyweight) Advanced
Katharina SteppanAll plans by this Coach
Please find and download full strength plan for 6 Weeks for advanced athletes including your own protocol to track your progress. If you open your Workout you'll find a PDF with the full plan. No equipment is needed. It's a free body weight training. Work out at home or at the gym. A towel and a yoga mat are recommended. Please feel free to contact me any time if questions pop up. Always remember: SAFETY FIRST! Enjoy and you'll see an incredible progress within 6 weeks only! Your Coach, Katharina Steppan, CSCS
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?