Coralie NeilAll plans by this Coach
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE STRONG
Strength training is a long-overlooked part of optimal training for endurance sports, and especially important for demanding outdoor sports such as hillwalking, fell running and mountaineering.
The aim of this program is to provide an effective strength training program that can be done alongside your regular outdoor activities or combined with other aerobic training
It's is designed to be done at home with a few key pieces of equipment, but can also be done in a commercial gym or the 'training area' of most indoor climbing walls.
An exercise mat
A set of resistance bands, either large loop or tube bands with handles are fine.
A pull-up bar.
A suspension trainer or set of gymnastic rings
A set of 'mini band' or 'thigh band' resistance bands
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?