Stuart BarringtonAll plans by this Coach
This is a 30 day plan to add some variety off the bike or run activities. I am sure you will agree with me that we (myself included) could spend some more time on these items. Some key points:
• The shortest video is 10 minutes and the longest is 30, give yourself enough time to complete it.
• It's best if you can watch the video through first before attempting the activity, at a minimum skim through it so you have basic understanding.
• This is not a competition, listen to your body, don’t overdo it.
• Rule71 Coaches are not strength or conditioning coaches or yoga instructors, so we rely on the expertise of others.
• The weeks have a repetitive structure which is designed to fit in with our training plans that rely on the fatigue dependent model; the hardest workouts are at the start of the week and the easier over the weekend.
• Some people say do these before you ride and others after, find what works best for you.
• If you have a Garmin or similar watch you can use the built in activities to track HR and upload that to Training Peaks, this will turn “boxes green” which we all like, if you don’t just manually mark the workout as complete.
• You will generate hrTSS but this does not contribute to your cycling TSS.
• I think that covers everything, if you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equipment; these activities were selected as they require minimal equipment, however you do need a few things:
• For the yoga we suggest a yoga mat, you may need a bolster or folded blanket to sit on and a yoga block.
• A Foam Roller.
• A theraband or yoga strap or long towel.
• Finally have a water bottle and towel on hand.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.