Heather Casey, CSCS, USAT L2, Pn2All plans by this Coach
A strong, stable core is the foundation you need to not only prevent injury but move freely and strongly in every workout. Add the 30-day plank challenge to your training plan as a supplement and you'll see noticeable changes in just a month's time.
You won't find any "hold a plank for 30 seconds" business here. We're talking moves that challenge and sculpt your core like never before.
Each day, you get a plank workout move that builds upon the last, leading to new challenges at the end of each week.
How it works: You'll learn a new twist on the classic plank daily. Plus, at the end of each week, you'll put those moves together for a plank workout flow that works your strength and endurance.
Add this to your existing training plan for triathlon, cycling, running or general fitness.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?