5 to 8 weeks _ Foot Prehab & Prep-Phase & Pre-Season Functional Workout for Runners - 5 levels
Tri&Perform CoachAll plans by this Coach
Our first contact with Planet Earth is done with the feet. The daily routine of short foot exercises
increased the speed of contraction of the gluteus maximus and gluteus medius by 200% after 7 days of training.
Learn how to:
- Activate the musculature of the foot that can “wake up” the upper body structures;
- Contract the intrinsic musculature (hallux abductor) through the short foot;
- Activate of Feed Forward Mechanism;
- Catapult Effect;
- High Gear Push Off
for an efficient running.
This 5 week (4 sessions in total of 2 hours per week) program is designed to build specific neuromuscular abilities, to improve movement control and body awareness.
Have a question? Ask me directly to email@example.com and I will respond within a few hours.
EACH FOOT IS UNIQUE AND THEREFORE I RECOMMEND AN INDIVIDUALIZED EVALUATION, GUARANTEEING THE RESPECT OF SOME STRUCTURAL LIMITATIONS AND AN ADEQUATE PRESCRIPTION
You can schedule an on-line session by ZOOM and get guidance through the process (see example below)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?