Nuno Alves CoachAll plans by this Coach
This 2 week (4 sessions in total of 2h a week) strength program is designed for a swimmer/triathlete who is looking to build swim specific neuromuscular abilities, to improve movement control and body awareness.
A selection of essential equipment is required: dumbbells and resistance bands
The plan outlines SHOULDER muscle groups you are targeting.
Have a question? Ask me directly to email@example.com and I will respond within a few hours
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?