Tom HorrocksAll plans by this Coach
This plan has been designed for the athlete without access to training equipment. The plan can be followed out using space at home or in the garden. It includes a variety of body weight circuits and challenges which can be adjusted to suit the needs of the athlete.
The plan consists of four training sessions per week, each lasting between 15 minutes to 1 hour long. It includes warming up exercises and access to a youtube video which can be followed.
We have tried to include as much variety as possible in the plan which has many different exercises some of which may need to be practiced and researched beforehand depending on your knowledge and experience.
The plan has six weeks worth of training but the programme can be re-used at any time once purchased. Follow the link below to the training peaks website where you can download the app for free an purchase the pan to be uploaded onto any date you would like.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?