COVID-19 Quarantine Maintenance - 8-Week at Home Strength Training Plan
Taylor ThomasAll plans by this Coach
With gym closures the world over it's time to get creative. At home strength sessions don't have to mean a decrease in strength or fitness. These High Intensity Interval Sessions are build to push athletes both muscularly as well as aerobically, as well as aid in mobility and injury prevention. Strength and mobility is something that most every athlete can benefit from more of. These progressive sessions can be done anywhere with no equipment necessary. Add basic free weights, or household items to make them even more challenging. We've also included several free resources within the plan to help athlete navigate this dynamic time period.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x4
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?