12 Week Baby Wipe Training
Rick NodaAll plans by this Coach
Exercise, like broccoli, fiber and flossing, is good for you, but there are things about it that can drive you crazy. There are those annoying people at the gym, confusion about what to do and how to get started, sweating, watching the scale for weeks on end...it's no wonder that some of us would rather just not deal with it. No matter what you hate about exercise, I'll bet I can talk you into changing your mind with this 12 week baby wipe training. This has been proven to improve your mood and you will feel better.
Our Motivation Will Inspire you to Be Better
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:33 hrs||0:25 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|0:55 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|1:38 hrs||0:44 hrs|
|1:12 hrs||0:48 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:33 hrs||0:25 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||0:55 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||1:38 hrs||0:44 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||0:48 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?