GO STRENGTH TRAIN for Intermediate Levels
Coach Tammy SlauenwhiteAll plans by this Coach
(Updated June 7)
This strength training plan is suitable for athletes at the intermediate fitness level. It is SIMPLE and guided through my three main workout videos - one for a full body blast, one for runners, and one spin-strength combo. There are also stretching and foam rolling video routines included. It is also a fantastic fitness plan for weight loss.
While the workouts repeat each week, the plan encourages you to track your weights used each week and apply progressive overload, discussed in the plan. So technically, the plan is constantly evolving while you use it. By practicing progressive overload throughout the plan, you will see a substantial increase in muscular strength and endurance.
Stay consistent throughout the entire 6 weeks and you will reap the benefits.
If you have questions about this plan, please reach out to me by email: email@example.com
Coach Tammy Lee
If you need more support, you can visit my website: https://gofitlife.ca
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?