Stephanie HolbrookAll plans by this Coach
Feeling aimless in the gym?
The 4 Weeks - Fitness Program is for YOU
Not sure exactly how to do your cardio and strength workouts together to get the most results?
This 4-week workout plan includes:
- Time Under Tension (TUT) Strength Training Exercises
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Maximum Aerobic Function (MAF) Endurance Efforts
The program is delivered via Training Peaks. It is like your personal trainer and accountability buddy in one, a solid schedule to keep you on track.
Best part? The program doesn’t consume much time. The program starts out at less than 2 hours per week.
Get notified what you need to do each day with an email, the online calendar via the app, or online. The calendar will indicate what you are doing each day. Don't forget to take rest days—your body needs them!
But stay consistent, and you're sure to see results even without logging hours at the gym. Ready?
#HIIT #MAF #TUT
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?