6000 Peaks plan
Tom HorrocksAll plans by this Coach
This training plan has been designed for trekking peaks such as Island Peak and Lobuche in Nepal which are just over 6000m high.
Trekking peaks such as these require clients to trek for 4-8 hours daily so a good level of fitness is necessary to recover for the following day. The programme takes you through a mixture of cardiovascular workouts and strength sessions to prepare your body for the vigours of expedition life.
Every training programme has been created by Personal Trainers and experienced Expedition Leaders. During the training you can contact a consultant and seek advise before your expedition departure, helping you to be confident and ready for the expedition.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?