Mental Skills Practice
Andrew McDonaldAll plans by this Coach
This training plan aims to establish confidence by using a variety of self reflection, visualisation and selft-talk techniques.
Theses 'mental workouts' should only last a few minutes each day and will help you focus, prepare and perform at your chosen race.
The series of four individual calendar entries can be arranged to suit your own racing schedule
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:15 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:15 hrs||0:15 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?