Mont Blanc 4808
Tom HorrocksAll plans by this Coach
Mont Blanc requires participants to ascend over 1600mtrs on the final day to achieve this summit. This is the equivalent of hiking Snowdon twice back to back! Even though the mountain is technically basic it demands a solid fitness level to succeed. Most itineraries for Mont Blanc include a few days in the Chamonix valley acclimatizing on other mountain routes so the ability to recover from day to day is important.
This programme has been designed to train you through progressive strength and cardiovascular sessions until the date of departure.
It will prepare your body physically and mind mentally for the challenge ahead. By steadily increasing the load put on the body each week we take you step by step through strength and endurance workouts designed for the intensity and duration required to summit Mont Blanc.
Email support and advise is also included so that you can confidently turn up to your expedition ready to go! We have a team of specialists including Physiotherapist, Expedition Leaders and Personal Trainers available for advise and support.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:54 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:10 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:54 hrs||3:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?