Achillies / Calf injury rehab plan with contact option
Tim PigottAll plans by this Coach
This plan is a generic calf strengthening protocol to address Achilles or Calf strength deficits and can form part of your rehabilitation from an injury, or as a protocol to reduce the risk of injury. This plan is designed to be used in conjunction with advice from a qualified health professional such as a Physiotherapist / Physical Therapist / Sports Doctor / Sports Therapist / or similar. You are responsible for seeking professional advice where required.
If you are currently injured the plan may need adjusting to your specific needs, therefore contact your local health professional or purchase the plan with the option of a Skype consultation with myself, contact details within the plan. The specifics of how to perform the exercises may vary depending on your current injury.
The 4 areas of strength addressed are:
Endurance - low load high reps
Isometric strength - static holds with a heavy load
Muscular strength - high load, low reps
Plyometrics - hopping / jumping/skipping drills.
There are coaching video's to support the exercises are included in the program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?