Posterior Chain Activation and Strength
Thrive EnduranceAll plans by this Coach
As an endurance athlete how many time have you been told you have no glutes? Or that the gutes aren't firing?
All those hours on the bike and running are perfect recipe for you posterior chain to begin a dysfunctional firing pattern and dangerous compensations to take hold. Stop that now and get ahead of your next injury.
This 8 week program is designed to help you learn how to wake up those sleepy muscles, and then target them to build strength and control.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?