Red Bull Defiance 2020 - 4 Week Base Phase
Will O'Connor - PhDAll plans by this Coach
Use this training plan to help establish a training routine for Red Bull Defiance.
By far the most crucial aspect of any endurance event is aerobic conditioning. The fundamental question of endurance is how long you can go without breaking down? For many people, this is an entirely different principle to the train fast and hard approach to team sports.
When we’re talking endurance, consistency is the name of the game - twelve weeks of training five days a week is going to do more for you than two weeks of training every day followed by one week on the couch hating yourself for missing training because you’re tired or injured.
Apply this plan anytime.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:15 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|3:07 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:15 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||3:07 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?